George T. Boris
Dr. Boris is positioned at the front of aesthetic surgery as a result of his commitment to provide his patients with the most innovative and effective methods which achieve optimal results.
Dr. Boris is world renowned as a global leader in plastic surgery. Each year he shares his cosmetic expertise with leading European surgeons to teach the latest in the plastic surgery “revolution”. Dr. Boris maintains full service plastic surgery centers in Los Angeles, Paris and Dubai equipped with the latest state-of the-art-technology.
Education & Training
- 1970 University of Toronto – MD
- 1970-1972 University of Toronto, Head and Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery
- 1973 McMaster University, General,Thoracic,Plastic Surgery
- 1974 Program Director,Residency Training-White Memorial Hospital Loma Linda
- 1976 Diplomat Otolaryngology,Head and Neck Surgery
- 1976 Fellow Royal College of Surgeons-Canada
- 1978 Plastic Surgery Fellowship Miami, FL
- 2000 Diplomat, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow American College of Surgeons
- 2000-2007 Director,Fellowship Training Cosmetic Surgery,Sponsored by The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery